Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Track your runs, flip through and edit your running diary, and explore exciting unique features like phantom run and intelligent track recognition with this clever and easy to use running app.
Whether you are a first timer or a dedicated marathon veteran, Track Runner will keep track of your runs and achievements, and help you out with customizable training plans, so all that's left for you is to have fun on your run!
Track Runner is not only a fitness app that uses GPS to track a user's run. It also has a few pretty cool and unique tricks up its sleeve. So, here is a list of the app's features.
- accurate GPS tracking
- intelligent track and lap recognition
- powerful statistics (fastest times, accurate splits, calories burned, graphic display of pace, etc.)
- diary-style running history with notes option and records
- no sign-up or membership required, optional zero-config back up
- voice notification
- works under lock-screen
- add untracked runs
- easily individualized
- beautiful, intuitive, metro-style interface
- sharing on social networks (Facebook, twitter …
After a brief beta, the app will cost $1.99. Active beta testers will receive the release version for free as a thank you. For more info, you are welcome to check our Facebook page. To sign up for beta testing, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the pool.
On your marks, get set, TEST!
Your App Cauldron Team